Property Accounting

Property accounting forms for transferring, removing, missing or disposing of assets can be found here.

Services (4)

Equipment Transfer Request

Used to request equipment being moved and reassigned to an employee and/or department.

Excess Equipment Removal

Used to request equipment be removed from department and off their inventory.

Missing Equipment Report

To document when equipment has been stolen or is missing so that it can be removed from the departments inventory. This requests requires a memo approved by the Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administration, or his designee, prior to submission.

Relocation Services Request

To request that Relocation Services assist in any special projects.